Naples’ Sunday-after-Thanksgiving Tradition.
In its 17th year, the event is named in honor of bicycling advocate and world-class Iron Man triathlete, Joe Bonness. Iron Joe is one of the original founders and past presidents of Naples Pathways Coalition.
The tradition continues at a beautiful, new location:
- Eagle Lakes Community Park, 11565 Tamiami Trail E, Naples, FL 34112.
This year's ride will be bigger and better than ever before!
- Choose from 62, 40, 20, 10, and 5-mile routes.
- The 5-miler stays within the park so it's perfect for families with little ones!
Fuel for the Ride
- Enjoy tasty treats before you head out and all along the way at our conveniently located rest stops.
- Stay for the festivities with an ice-cold beer, music, and many great treasures to win in our raffle! Tickets are $5 each or five for $20.
T-Shirt Cut-Off Date
- Adults who register by November 3rd will receive a commemorative shirt.
Receive Your Packet By Mail
- We encourage you to have your packet shipped to you and avoid the lines at packet pick-up!
Children Ride FREE!
- Children under 12 may ride FREE with a paid adult.
- Shirts are NOT included for children who ride free, but they are available for purchase in adult sizes.
- Packet pick-up on Saturday, November 27th from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Location: Baci Pizzeria & Ristorante, 2364 Tamiami Trl E, Naples, FL 34112,
- You'll definitely want to stop in for a slice of pizza, a calzone, a hot hero, a hearty salad, or anything from their extensive menu.
- You will NOT be disappointed!
*Participants riding Class 1 Electric Bikes are welcome, but our insurance will not allow Class 2 e-bikes for this event. We regret any inconvenience.